|Thanksgiving, or Thanksgiving Day (Canadian French: Jour de l’Action de grâce), occurs on the second Monday in October and is an annual Canadian holiday to give thanks at the end of the harvest season. While the official Thanksgiving holiday is on a Monday, many Canadians might eat their Thanksgiving meal on any day of the three-day weekend, though Sunday is the most common. Thanksgiving in Canada is also often a time for long weekend getaways. The Whistler Alpine Chalet and Vacation Rental is a perfect sanctuary where you and your family can celebrate Thanksgiving together, away from the city and traffic. Enjoy lovely walks around Alta Lake in the crisp mountain air and then return home to your chalet where a log fire awaits you combined with the aroma of roast turkey. Have our personal chef prepare and your favourite Thanksgiving meal while you repose in leisure. Our housekeeping staff and concierge will ensure that you are able to spend quality time with your family and friends instead of wasting time washing dishes and cleaning up after guests. Call our Chalet at 1.800.736.9967 or visit us online to book your Thanksgiving long weekend at the Whistler Alpine Chalet.|
Whistler Alpine Chalet Events
Countdown to Whistler Blackcomb opening day!Whistler Blackcomb opens for the 2012/2013 Ski Season!November 24, 2012Whistler Blackcomb opens for the 2012/2013 Ski Season!
- Planning your group #SkiTrip #golf #ecotravel #familytravel #Reunion #friends #Whistler #getaway for #2016 #2017 ? Secure your dates now. 5 years ago
- Welcoming the seasonal snow fall and a blanket of white in a winter wonderland. 7 years ago
- Can you imagine winter or spring skiing at Whistler/Blackcomb, apres ski, and sharing experiences with your corporate … lnkd.in/QnR2qn 8 years ago
- I will be celebrating the beautiful girls in my life: Sofia, Felisha Adair,Dawn Alexandra Howell Archer and so... fb.me/1eIYLUJCE 8 years ago
- The Art of the True Vacation fb.me/1jlg9PCwN 8 years ago